I’ve gone far too long in my career without having a tangible piece of work to quickly showcase the range of my skillset as a composer. Ergo, here are three demo reels each featuring five short snapshots of entirely original works of mine, for anyone interested in using my compositional services in their music video, short film, video game, or other kind of collaborative project where music will be required.
With 12+ years of compositional work behind me, I can absolutely assure quality in the end product.
E-mail me! Let’s get talking music.
Game Music Reel 2018:
- “Valley Menu” – Military march piece for collaborative video game project at university.
- “Blaz’s Theme” – General MIDI piece for a friend’s video game mod.
- “Tea Shop” – Soft and atmospheric track with ethnic influences, for another collaborative video game project.
- “World Alliance” – MIDI piece for a video game title theme, requested by an anonymous YouTube user.
- “Jet Your Own Pack” – Heavily rhythmic/percussive General MIDI piece written for personal video game project The Adventures of Square (in-progress). Heavy emphasis on “bouncy” swung rhythms, with the upbeat melodies playing off these similarly.
Film Music Reel 2018:
- “The Letter Opener!” – Ominous piece for short silent Super-8 film of the same name. Builds and dips to create a sense of dread in keeping with the film’s narrative.
- “Deep End” – Slow but dramatic piece for short silent Super-8 film of the same name. Captures the innocence of childhood in balance with the mystery of life ahead.
- “Bert and the Bearded Dragon” – Comedic piano piece for short silent Super-8 film of the same name.
- “Dividual” – Slow, emotive piano/strings piece for short silent Super-8 film of the same name.
- “StickKnights Theme” – Central theme written for short animated film made in collaboration with my brother.
Dance/Pop Music Reel 2018:
- “Simple Desires” – Written for a short documentary entitled “Undefinable” – not used in final cut due to directorial indecision. Intended to encapsulate the emotion of self-discovery, progress through life, and the nightlife of the drag queen.
- “Vision” – High-energy piece of dance music, written for short internet documentary about young people’s nightlife.
- “Compulsion” – As above, for same series of documentaries. Written in the style of Gesaffelstein.
- “Thunderbolt” – As above for same series of documentaries. Written in the style of Kavinsky.
- “Cure” – Short love song for a friend.